Monday, May 18, 2009

birthday!!!





woooooohoooooooo!  It's Annie's birthday!!!  The moment we have all been waiting for.  She is officially in her MID-mid 20s (yikes! I'm glad I am still in my EARLY-mid 20s).  In honor of this glorious day in history, Annie and I did what we do best...Throw a dinner party, of course!  The theme was barbecue.  Josh got to get his grilling on outside while Annie and I made yummy treats.  The menu included: grilled veggies (carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper), grilled/roasted potatoes, Josh's special fried zucchini, burgers/veggie burgers, guacamole, salsa, and a new special bruchetta that we invented with some help from Josh's grilling book.  And, to end the evening we did it in classic Annie/Lexy style...with a crap load of cupcakes!  Cupcakes came from Mainstreet Cupcakes.  Annie chose (since it was her special day) white chocolate key lime, lemon, sugar cookie, hazelnut, and I got a special pink lemonade one!  Yummmm awesome birthday fun!  Josh's family was nice enough to come and share the time with us as well :)  

No comments: