yummmm... french toast. lexy found this recipe in a book, but we have tweaked it to make it even yummier.
1) spread 1 T of low fat peanut butter (i use better 'n peanut butter from trader joes and 1 T of jelly on two slices of light bread. put these together like a sandwich.
2) pour about 1/2 cup of eggbeaters in bowl, add a little cinnamon and a packet of splenda.
3) dunk the sandwich in the eggs, let it soak it up so the whole thing is wet and eggy.
4) spray a frying pan and put on medium heat. cook the sandwich on the stove until both sides are browned and the egg is cooked through.
5) pour on some low calorie syrup... i use walden farms, which is zero calories.
6) enjoy! this is around 3ish pts, depending on what pb and what syrup you use. yum, yum, yum!